Third-Party Content Policy
We are committed to ensuring the safety and security of Our Platforms and Our Services for all of Our customers. We have created this Third Party Content Policy to make You aware of the rules surrounding the uploading of Third Party Content (as that term is defined in Our Terms and Conditions of Use) to Our Platforms. Please note that this Third Party Content Policy will be agreed between You and Us and will form part of Your Agreements with Us. We may periodically make changes to this Third Party Content Policy and strongly recommend that You revisit this Third Party Content Policy regularly.
The terms of this Third Party Content Policy are as follows:
1) We do not claim any ownership rights in any Third Party Content (as that term is defined in Our Terms and Conditions of Use and including, without limitation, player images) posted by You on Our Platforms. You agree that You are solely responsible for any Third Party Content posted by You under Your Username.
2) You hereby grant to Us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license (including the right to sub-license) to use and to make such copies thereof as We deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of Your Third Party Content on Our Platforms or in connection with any promotions in all media now known or hereinafter developed.
3) You warrant to Us that You have full power and authority to grant the license at 2) above and that the Third Party Content posted by You (a) does not infringe any third party's intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; (b) does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;(c) is not defamatory, trade libellous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; (d) is not obscene or pornographic and does not contain child pornography;(e) does not violate any laws regarding unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising; (f) does not constitute any of the types of prohibited Third Party Content as set out in Section 5 below and (g) does not contain any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
4) You agree to pay for all royalties, fees or any other monies owed to any third party as a result of You posting any Third Party Content on any of Our Platforms.
5) You acknowledge that the following constitutes (but is not limited to) prohibited Third Party Content which:
- is offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or exploits, harasses or advocates harassment of any person;
- constitutes information that You know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or links to any such content;
- solicits personal information from anyone under twenty-one years of age;
- contains information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
- contains an unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work; and
- includes a photograph or video of another person that You have posted without that person's consent.
Effective July 3, 2017