Frequently Asked Question's
- What is GAMEON Card?
- How do I fund my account using a GAMEON Card?
- Are there any fees associated with making a deposit?
- How long does it take for the money to transfer into my account?
- Can I reload or top-up the balance of my existing GAMEON Card?
- Is it safe to provide my GAMEON Card information?
- Can I transfer money from my account to a GAMEON Card?
1. What is GAMEON Card?
GAMEON Card by Blackhawk Networks is a pre-loaded sports betting card which can be used to make deposits to your BetMGM account. The amount of every deposit will be deducted from the value remaining on the card.
GAMEON Card is not redeemable for cash, except as required by law. It cannot be used at ATMs. Additional restrictions may apply.
2. How do I fund my account using a GAMEON Card?
- Log in to your account
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'
- You will now see the GAMEON Card logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the GAMEON Card icon
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable). Add the card number, CVV2 number and expiration date, and then click on 'Deposit'
- The next screen will indicate whether your transaction has been successful or unsuccessful
- If the transaction fails, you will receive an error message with the reason for failure
- If successful, you will receive the message 'Successful Credit Card Purchase' and a unique transaction ID that you should keep for your records
- Close the window and return to the lobby. The update to your account balance should not take more than a couple of minutes. If your balance has not updated after two minutes, you may need to log out and log back in to your account
3. Are there any fees associated with making a deposit?
No, there is no charge for depositing money into your account using a GAMEON Card.
4. How long does it take for the money to transfer into my account?
The transfer of funds should appear in your account within one to two minutes.
5. Can I reload or top-up the balance of my existing GAMEON Card?
No, the card cannot be reloaded. Cards with zero balance should be destroyed.
6. Is it safe to provide my GAMEON Card information?
All cashier transactions are processed adhering to Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance standards for data security, using a 128-bit encryption that ensures the safety and security of the data transmitted. This state-of-the-art protection is the same technology used by major banks and financial institutions all over the world.
7. Can I transfer money from my account to a GAMEON Card?
No, funds cannot be transferred back to a GAMEON Card.