Frequently Asked Questions
- What is PayNearMe?
- How do I make a deposit using PayNearMe?
- I lost the PayCode (PaySlip). What do I do?
- Do I have to generate a PayCode every time I want to deposit?
- How long does it take to get the money transferred into my Account?
- Can I withdraw using PayNearMe?
- Can my deposit be rejected by the teller at store?
- Can I use a bonus code with PayNearMe?
1. What is PayNearMe?
PayNearMe enables consumers to buy things online, repay loans, buy tickets and more, and pay for them at a local store with cash at 7-Eleven stores nationwide.PayNearMe offers an easy and safe method to shop online and pay with cash at a local store, eliminating the need for a credit card.
2. How do I make a deposit using PayNearMe?
Please follow the steps below to add money to your account with PayNearMe:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the PayNearMe logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Select or enter your preferred deposit amount.
- Enter a bonus code ( if applicable ).
- Click on Generate PayCode (Also called PaySlip).
- You will be redirected to PayNearMe site where a PayCode will be generated for you. You can choose to receive this over email or on phone.
- Go to any authorized 7-11 store and present your PayCode to the cashier
- Give the amount you wish to deposit
- Teller will accept the money and give you a receipt
- Money is immediately available on your account
3. I lost the PayCode (PaySlip). What do I do?
You can generate the PayCode again and use that to make a deposit
4. Do I have to generate a PayCode every time I want to deposit?
No. You can make multiple deposits with the same PayCode.
5. How long does it take to get the money transferred into my Account?
After you get the receipt from the cashier at the supported store, the funds are added to your account within 15 minutes.
6. Can I withdraw using PayNearMe?
PayNearMe supports only deposits.
7. Can my deposit be rejected by the teller at store?
When you present your PayCode (PaySlip) to teller at a store system will check if the amount you are depositing is within your limits apart from a few other checks. If for some reason the transaction is declined the receipt will indicate it. Please remember to collect back any money that you may have given to the teller for the deposit.
It is recommended to try with a lower amount again. You can use the same PayCode for it.
8. Can I use a bonus code with PayNearMe?
Yes, you can use bonus codes with PayNearMe deposits. Please note to avail of bonus offer you must visit our cashier and initiate a deposit along with the bonus code. Bonus amount will be credited to your account only if the deposit amount initiated at cashier and cash paid at PayNearMe retail store is same.