Progressive Caribbean Poker
Progressive Caribbean Poker allows you enjoy Caribbean Poker as normal and to play for a progressive jackpot as an optional side bet.
The goal is to beat the dealer's hand. The side bet pays out when the player receives one of the top five hands in the game, irrespective of the result of the hand.
- The game is played using a single standard deck of 52 cards with no jokers.
- The deck is shuffled at the start of every game.
- The game and the game rules are identical in both real money and play money modes.
- The optional progressive jackpot bet is always $1 USD.
- All suits of cards (spades, hearts, diamonds, and clubs) are of equal ranking.
How to play
- Click on the chip denominations shown at the edge of the table to select a chip. The chip denominations are $1 USD, $5 USD, $25 USD, and $100 USD.
- You can place the 'ante' bet once you have selected your chips. Just click on the ante area of the table to place your bet. Click on a chip already placed on the table to remove a bet.
- Click on progressive bet area of the table to place the side bet. Click on a chip you have already placed in this area to remove the side bet. The progressive bet amount is always $1 USD.
- You may place a progressive bet before or after you place your ante bet, but you must place an ante bet before the game can start.
- You will not be able to see the 'Deal' button until you have placed your ante bet. The cards will be dealt when you hit the 'Deal' button.
- You will receive five cards face-up. The dealer will receive four cards face-down and one card face-up.
- Choose either 'Bet' or 'Fold' depending on the strength of your hand.
- Twice the amount of the ante will be wagered if you click 'Bet'. You can't take this bet back once it has been placed.
- The system will check to see if the player's five cards make a winning combination.
- If you fold your hand then all bets are lost and any progressive jackpot winnings you have are paid out.
- If you raise your bet and have a winning progressive combination you will be paid irrespective of the result of the hand: You will win even if the dealer has the stronger hand. See the paytable below for the progressive payout amounts.
- Use the 'Clear' button to clear a bet and place a new one of a different denomination of chip.
- Use the 'Rebet' button to repeat both the ante bet and the progressive bet.
- Use the 'Payoff' button to open the paytable window.
- The buy-in window will open if your game balance drops below the minimum allowed bet. You can use this window to buy more credits from your PartyCasino NJ Account.
- Use the 'Rules' button to check the game rules.
- Use the 'Gamelogs' button to view the logs of your last games.
- Use the 'Version' button to view the current version number of the game.
- Use the 'Exit' button in the game window to leave the game.
Select your chip denominations and place the main bet, known as the 'ante'. Place a side bet to qualify for the progressive jackpot. You can place the side bet either before or after you place your ante bet, but you must make an ante bet in order to play the game.
You will be dealt five cards face-up once you have confirmed your bets. The dealer receives four cards face-down and one face-up. You can then choose to either fold or bet. If you raise your bet and have a winning progressive combination then you will be paid irrespective of the result of the hand: You will win even if the dealer has the stronger hand. If you fold your hand then all bets are lost and any progressive jackpot winnings you have are paid out. The dealer needs ace-king or better to carry on playing. You are paid even money on your ante and nothing on side bet if the dealer has less than ace-king.
You will be paid even money on your ante if the dealer's qualifying hand is worse than yours. You will also be paid an amount on your bet according to the paytable below. The house will collect your ante and your bet if the dealer's qualifying hand is better than yours. A draw, or 'push', is declared if your hand is tied with the dealer's hand. Your ante and bet will be returned to you.
As noted above, ace-king is the dealer's minimum qualifying hand. He may continue playing if he has any of the following combinations:
- A Pair
- Two Pair
- Three of a Kind
- Full House
- Four of a Kind
- Straight Flush
- Royal Flush
If both hands have the same ranking, the winning hand is the one with the highest numbered cards. For example, a Flush with an ace high beats a Flush with a king high. If the two hands have the same high card, the highest card not held in common will be used to determine the winner. A push is declared if the two hands are absolutely identical. The suit order of the cards is not used to determine the winner.
|100 to 1
|100% of jackpot
|Ace, King, Queen, Jack, and 10 of the same suit.
Example: A, K, Q, J, 10 of the same suit.
|50 to 1
|10% of jackpot
|Five cards in numeric sequence, and of the same suit.
Example: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 of the same suit.
|Four of a Kind
|20 to 1
|Four cards of the same value.
Example: 5, 5, 5, 5, 2.
|7 to 1
|One pair plus three of a kind.
Example: K, K, K, 4, 4.
|5 to 1
|Five cards of the same suit, of any value.
Example: K, J, 9, 6, 3 of the same suit.
|4 to 1
|Five cards in numerical sequence, but of different suits.
Example: 5, 4, 3, 2, A.
|Three of a Kind
|3 to 1
|Three cards of the same value.
Example: 9, 9, 9, A, 8.
|2 to 1
|Two sets of two cards of the same value.
Example: 4, 4, J, J, A.
|1 to 1
|Two cards of the same value.
Example: 8, 4, J, J, A.
|1 to 1
|The rank of hands containing less than one pair is determined by the
highest ranking card. Example: 2, K, 9, 6, 3.
To add funds to your PartyCasino NJ Account, Click on 'Deposit' in the 'Cashier' menu item and then select the desired deposit option. Or You can add funds to your account by clicking on 'REBUY' from the Game screen and then clicking on 'Cashier'. Or by clicking on the 'Deposit' button or 'Real Balance' in the 'My Account' section in the left panel in main lobby. As each deposit option is different, the time to transfer funds and the fees charged will vary in the procedure. However, funds cannot be added in the middle of the game and have to be added at the beginning of a new game.
If your Game balance drops below the minimum bet you are trying to place, you will have to click on 'REBUY' to Buy-in credits from PartyCasino NJ Account to your Game Balance.
To add funds to your PartyCasino NJ Account, you have to go to Cashier and add funds. You can go to Cashier window by clicking on 'Deposit' option in the 'Cashier' menu in the main lobby or by clicking on 'Cashier' button from the 'Buy-in' window of any game or by clicking on the 'Deposit' button or 'Real Balance' in the 'My Account' section in the left panel in main lobby.
If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game, the software will complete the game. Log back in and you will be able to find out the result from your game logs by clicking on the 'Gamelogs' button. You can also find out the result from your PartyCasino NJ Account balance. If you still face any problems, please contact Customer Care.
If you get disconnected in the middle of the feature round, you will be prompted to complete the feature when you log back in. You can resume playing the same game or play any other game of your choice after completing the feature round.
Malfunctions Voids all Pays and Plays
Last modification date: 7/6/2022