Slingo Inca Trail
- Slingo Inca Trail is a fast paced game with an Inca-Redible bonus feature.
- Select your stake and press start game to begin
- Complete Slingos to move up the pay ladder
- You have 10 spins to match numbers on the reel with the grid
- Arrow symbols move along the trail by the numbers displayed
- Reach stages 7-9 to trigger the Inca Trail bonus
- The trail can randomly hold at the start of any spin
- Spin the wheel to select a symbol
- Wins are multiples of initial base stake
- Super and Mega bonus award boosted payouts
- Move along the trail until you reach the next symbol that was selected
- Keep spinning until you hit collect or reach Machu Picchu
- Reach Machu Picchu to select a treasure
- Wilds allow the player to mark any number in the column above
- Free spin symbols add an extra spin
- Super Wilds allow the player to mark any number in the whole grid
- Play controls can be selected from the menu
- Set the maximum price to be offered as an extra spin
- Set the maximum number of extra spins to be offered
- Set the maximum stake for any single game
- Set the maximum loss for any single game
- The game will automatically end if any of the set limits are reached
- Extra spins are available after each game
- The price of each spin is dependent on the grid position and potential prizes.
- Prices may be in excess of your base stake
- You can control extra spin limits in Play Controls
- Collect or buy more spins.
- The price for the next spin is shown on the spin button.
- There are 12 win lines and 11 awards on the paytable because the last number on the grid will always award at least 2 winning lines.
- The best strategy dictates that the selection for positions of wilds and super wilds is always in the position that will move the player closer to a Slingo.
- Where multiple positions with the same criteria are available the preference is given to the positions that are included in the most Slingos (win lines).
- For example the central square would be given preference since it is included in the horizontal, vertical and two diagonal lines.
- Where multiple positions with the same criteria exist again a random choice is made.
- If a player is awarded a free game they will be able to play the base game for free at a predefined staking value.
- When the base game is completed, the winnings accrued by completing horizontal, vertical or diagonal Slingos or other special symbol bonuses will be displayed to the player and collected.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the free game is considered as a bonus cash stake.
- Based on best strategy this game has a theoretical RTP of 96.47%
- Based on best strategy each extra spin has a theoretical RTP of 95.00%
- Free Spin symbols are removed from the reels in extra spins
- In extra spins some potential prizes may require super wilds
- Some extra spin prices may be rounded up and reduce the RTP, especially at lower stakes
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays
- An incomplete game will be automatically completed 3 hours after launch.
- Any remaining spins will be played out with a random number generator used to make any player decisions.
- Any winnings will be automatically credited.
Last modification date: 1/31/2023