Gone With The Wind
Gone With The Wind Slot is a five-reel, twenty-line Ca$h Fla$h Jackpot slot game. It has a 'free spin' feature that awards additional spins. Any 3 or more scattered Rhett Butler symbols anywhere in view triggers the free spin feature.
Ca$h Fla$h Jackpot:
Ca$h Fla$h Jackpot is a jackpot that grows progressively as bets are made. For each spin, the house adds a small credit to the running Ca$h Fla$h jackpot total. The Ca$h Fla$h Jackpot can be won irrespective of hitting any paying or non-paying combination, while betting any amount.
- You can bet on up to twenty lines.
How to play:
- Setting 'LINES': Twenty lines are selected by default. You can decrease or increase the number of lines by clicking on the Left-arrow button or Right-arrow button available under the 'LINES' indicator on the game screen respectively. Selected lines are lit, and unselected lines remain dark (not lit).
- Setting 'BETS': When you enter the game, a default bet of EUR 0.25 per line is set for all 20 lines, resulting in a total bet of EUR 5.00. You can choose to increase or decrease the bet per line by clicking the Left-arrow button or Right-arrow button available under the 'BET' indicator. If your game balance drops below your total bet placed, bet and lines will not get adjusted to the next possible bet instead Re-buy window will appear. If you have no funds in your account, the deposit option will pop up.
- Max Bet: To play with 20 lines and EUR 10.00 bet per line, click on 'MAX BET'. If Credit amount is not sufficient, this option will be disabled.
- The number of selected lines is multiplied by the 'bet per line', and the total bet amount is displayed under the 'TOTAL BET' meter, which is located at the bottom left of the game screen.
- 'RULES': The game rules can be viewed by clicking on the 'HELP' button on the bottom left of the screen. You can go back to the game by clicking on the 'GAME' button on the 'RULES' screen.
- 'PAYTABLE': The 'PAYTABLE' can be viewed by clicking on the 'PAYTABLE' button located on the game rules screen. The prizes displayed in the 'Paytable' are for a unit bet, and are shown as credits. To get the effective payoff amount per line, multiply the respective prize with the bet per line. You can go back to the game by clicking on the 'GAME' button on the 'PAYTABLE' screen.
- Spin: After the reels stop spinning, any winning combinations on the selected lines, or any scatter wins, will be paid according to the paytable.
- Result: Any wins are indicated by their paylines highlighted and symbols animating or, in the case of a scatter win, by their symbols animating. The total win amount is shown at the bottom of the 5 reels as a message. The individual line wins are shown on the right of the reels, at the end of each winning line.
- Feature Game: A feature is triggered when three 3 or more Rhett Butler symbols appear anywhere on the reels. The original game screen will change, and the feature game screen will open. You must then select three hat boxes in the Scarlett's bedroom from the five shown. Each box will contain a coloured hat. If you choose a yellow hat, you'll get 3 free games. A green wins you 10 free games, while a red hat wins you 15 through 100 free games. Once the feature game has been completed, normal game play will be restored.
- Repeat Bet/Change Bet: If you have already bet, the settings selected will be automatically carried over to the subsequent spin if you have sufficient balance. If the/your balance is not sufficient, the system will automatically adjust to the next highest possible bet or will bring up a re-buy window if the balance is less than the/your minimum bet. Simply click on 'SPIN' to play with the same bet again. To change your bet, use the Left-arrow and Right-arrow buttons under the 'BET' or 'LINES' indicators as explained above.
- Credits: Your remaining game balance, after you have placed the desired bet, is shown under 'CREDIT' meter.
- Your current game balance is the sum of the amounts displayed under the 'CREDIT' meter and the 'TOTAL BET' meter.
- You will be informed of any jackpot wins by a pop-up message, the jackpot win amount will be credited to yourPartyCasino NJ account immediately. The jackpot win will not be added to the game balance.
- 'AUTOSPIN': You can make use of this feature to choose amongst the various options for 'hands free' game play. Options available under this feature are:
- Number of spins: The game will automatically spin for the number of spins selected from the drop-down menu.
- Spin till win is equal to or exceeds: The game will automatically spin until the win amount is equal to or exceeds the amount selected from the drop down menu.
- Spin till any win: The game will automatically spin until the next win.
- Spin till feature trigger or bonus round: The game will automatically spin until the next feature or bonus round is triggered.
- Spin till my balance exceeds: The game will automatically spin until the game balance is greater than or equal to the amount entered. Note that 'game balance' implies the sum of the amounts given under 'CREDIT' and 'TOTAL BET' meters.
- Spin till my balance falls below: The game will automatically spin until the game balance is less than or equal to the amount entered. Note that 'Game balance' implies the sum of amounts given under 'CREDIT' and 'TOTAL BET'.
- Play faster: This option lets you play faster than usual by reducing the break time. You must choose at least one of the other available Auto Spin options before selecting 'Play Faster'.
- To make use of the autospin feature, click on the 'AUTO SPIN' button in the bottom left of the game screen. When the autospin window opens, check the boxes next to the option(s) you'd like to play with. Select from the drop-down menu where applicable. Click on 'START' to activate the selected options and start the spins. Click on 'CANCEL' to return to the game screen.
- While 'AUTO SPIN' is in progress you can interrupt the game by clicking on the 'STOP SPIN' button. If spin is in progress, 'AUTO SPIN' will be stopped after completing the current spin other wise 'AUTO SPIN' is stopped immediately and normal game window is restored.
- When playing with multiple 'AUTO SPIN' options, the condition that is satisfied first will take precedence over the others, and the remaining selected conditions will be ignored. You can then choose to either select the same set of options again, or choose new option(s), and proceed with the AUTO SPIN.
- Please note: The 'AUTO SPIN' option is not available in play money mode.
- Click on 'GAME LOGS' to view the logs of the games you've played.
- Click on 'VERSION' to view the current version number of the game.
- Click on 'REBUY' to buy more credits into the game from yourPartyCasino NJ account.
- Click on 'EXIT GAME' to leave the game and return to the Lobby.
- The game rules are identical in both real money and play money modes.
- All symbols pay left to right only, except the scattered Rhett Butler symbol which pays anywhere in view
- 3 or more Rhett Butler Scatter symbols anywhere in view triggers the free spins feature.
- Only the highest win on each lit line is paid.
- Coinciding wins on different lit lines are all added to your total.
- Payline prizes are multiplied by the bet per payline amount.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by the total bet amount.
- Scatter wins are added to payline wins.
- Wins only occur on lines which have been selected, except the scatter symbols, which pays anywhere in view.
- The Gone With The Wind Logo wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except the scattered Rhett Butler symbol.
- Substitute pays by itself or in conjunction with other symbols except the scattered Rhett Butler symbol.
- Jackpot cannot be won during free games.
- Malfunctions Voids all Pays and Plays.
Feature game play:
- The 'Gone with the wind' bonus feature is triggered when the 3 or more Rhett Butler symbols appear anywhere on the reels.
- The original game screen changes, and the feature game screen opens up. You must then select three of the gift boxes in the feature scarlet bedroom.
- During the free games all prizes are quadrupled including scatter wins and the feature can be re-triggered when the 3 or more Rhett Butler symbols appear anywhere on the reels.
- When feature is triggered, payline & scatter win amount will be immediately credited to game balance before starting the feature round.
- Amounts won during the free spins of feature game will be added as and when they are won.
The theoretical return to player of this game is 95.99%.
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game or during jackpot feature round, the software will automatically complete the game for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on the 'Game Logs' button once you have logged back in. If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Care team.
If you are disconnected after triggering or in the middle of the feature round, on reconnection, the software will automatically start the feature round, if not already started, or resume from where it was disconnected. After completing the feature round, you can resume playing the same game, or you can select another game of your choice.
™Turner Entertainment Co. & The Stephens Mitchell Trusts. © Turner Entertainment Co. Back to games page.
Last modification date: 9/27/2022