Mini Mega Fortune Wheel
Mega Fortune Wheel is a five-reel, nine-line slot game. You win based on the combination of various symbols displayed on the selected winning payline(s).
- The game and game rules are identical in both real money and play money modes.
- You can bet up to nine lines. The paylines are shown in the paylines table below.
How to play:
- Setting 'BETS': When you enter the game, a default bet per line is set for all 9 lines. You can choose to increase or decrease the bet per line by clicking the left-arrow button or right-arrow button available in the BET PER LINE area. If your game balance drops below your total bet placed, bet and lines will not get adjusted to the next possible bet instead Re-buy window will appear. If you have no funds in your account, the deposit option will pop up.
- Setting 'LINES': Nine lines are selected by default when you enter the game. You can increase or decrease the number of lines by clicking on the left or right arrow button available in the PAYLINES area. Selected lines are lit and unselected lines remain dark.
- Total Bet: The number of selected lines is multiplied by 'bet per line' and the total bet amount is displayed in the 'TOTAL BET' meter, which can be found at bottom left of the game screen.
- Paytable: The Paytable can be viewed by clicking on the 'HELP' button at bottom left of the game screen and then clicking on the 'PAYTABLE' button. The prizes displayed in the Paytable are for unit bet and are shown as credits. To determine the payout amount, multiply the respective prize with bet per line, except for scatter wins which are multiplied by total bet.
- Spin: After the reels stop spinning, any winning combinations on the selected lines and any scatter wins will be paid according to the Paytable.
- Result: Wins are indicated by flashing paylines and winning symbols animating. Individual wins are shown to the right of the reels at the end of each winning line. The total win amount is shown as a message at the bottom of the five reels.
- Bonus feature game: A feature is triggered when three or more scattered Wheel symbols appear anywhere on the reels. The game screen will change and the feature game screen will be shown. You will be awarded three spins of the Mega Fortune Wheel. On completion of the feature game, the game screen is restored to its previous state.
- Repeat bet/change bet: Once the reels stop spinning, the default bet for the next spin is the same as the previous one. Click on 'SPIN' to play with the same bet. To change your bet, use the arrow keys in the BET PER LINE area and/or in the PAYLINES area.
- Credits: Your remaining game balance, after you have placed the desired bet, is shown under 'CREDIT'.
- Your current game balance is the sum of the amounts displayed in the 'CREDIT' meter and the 'TOTAL BET' meter.
- 'AUTOSPIN': You can make use of this feature to choose all or any of the various options for 'hands free' game play. Options available under this feature are:
- Number of spins: The game will spin for the number of spins selected from the drop-down menu. You can choose any number of games and play until your balance is less than the total bet placed.
- Spin until win is equal to or exceeds: The game will spin until the win amount is equal to or exceeds the amount selected from the drop-down menu.
- Spin until any win: The game will spin until the next win occurs.
- Spin until feature or bonus round is triggered: The game will spin until the next feature or bonus round is triggered.
- Spin until my balance exceeds: The game will spin until the balance is greater than or equal to the amount entered. Your balance is the sum of the amounts under 'CREDIT' and 'TOTAL BET'.
- Spin until my balance falls below: The game will spin until your balance is less than or equal to the amount entered. Your balance is the sum of the amounts under 'CREDIT' and 'TOTAL BET'.
- Play faster: This option lets you play faster than usual by reducing the break time. You must choose at least one of the other available options before selecting 'Play Faster'.
- To make use of the autospin feature, click on the 'AUTO SPIN' button in the bottom left of the game screen. When the autospin window opens, check the boxes next to the option(s) you'd like to play with. Select from the drop-down menu where applicable. Click on 'START' to activate the selected options and start the spins. Similarly, click on 'CANCEL' to skip the 'AUTOSPIN' feature and return to the game screen.
- While 'AUTO SPIN' is in progress you can interrupt the game by clicking on the 'STOP SPIN' button, if spin is in progress, 'AUTO SPIN' will be stopped after completing the current spin other wise 'AUTO SPIN' is stopped immediately and normal game window is restored.
- When playing with multiple options and conditions selected, the condition that is satisfied first will take precedence over the others, and the remaining selected conditions will be ignored. You can then choose to either select the same set of options again or opt for new option(s) and proceed with the game.
- Please note: The 'AUTOSPIN' option is not available in play money mode
- Click on 'GAME LOGS' to view the logs of your completed games.
- Click on 'VERSION' to view the current version number of the game.
- Click on 'REBUY' to buy more credits in to the game from your Party Account.
- Click on 'EXIT GAME' to leave the game and return to the lobby.
- All symbols pay left to right, except the scattered Wheel, which pays anywhere.
- Only the highest win is paid on each payline.
- Wins on different paylines are added to the total.
- Line wins are multiplied by bet per line.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by the total bet.
- Scatter wins are added to payline wins.
- All wins are paid on selected paylines only, except scatter symbols, which pay anywhere.
- The Diamond symbol only appears on reels two, three, and four. This symbol substitutes for all other symbols except the scattered Wheel.
Bonus feature game play:
- The bonus feature game is triggered when three or more Wheel symbols appear anywhere on the reels.
- The main game screen changes and the feature game screen opens up.
- You are awarded three spins of the Mega Fortune Wheel.
- You spin the wheel and the number that the wheel stops is the prize multiplier.
- Feature win is determined by multiplying the prize multiplier by the triggering bet (total bet).
- Feature prizes are added to payline and scatter wins.
- Click on 'BACK TO GAME' button to restore the main game screen.
- Wins are transferred to the credit meter at the end of the base game and at the end of each stage in the feature.
Adding funds to your Party Account:
To add funds to your Party Account, click on 'DEPOSIT' in the 'Cashier' menu, then select the desired deposit option. You can also add funds to your account by clicking on 'REBUY' while in the game screen and then clicking on 'CASHIER', or by clicking on 'DEPOSIT' or 'BALANCE' in the 'My Account' section in the left panel of the Main Lobby. The time taken to transfer funds and the fees charged will vary depending on which deposit option you choose. Funds can only be added at the beginning of a new game.
What do I do if I reach my betting limits?
If your game balance drops below the minimum bet you are trying to place, you will have to click on 'REBUY' to buy in credits from Party Account to your game balance.
To add funds to your Party Account, click on the 'DEPOSIT' option in the 'Cashier' menu in the Main Lobby, or click the 'CASHIER' button in the 'Buy-in' window of any game. You can also click on the 'DEPOSIT' button or on 'BALANCE' in the 'My Account' section of the left panel in the Main Lobby.
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game , the software will automatically complete the game for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on the 'Game Logs' button once you have logged back in. You can also find out the result from your Party Account balance. If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Care team.
If you are disconnected in the middle of the Bonus feature game, you will be prompted to complete it after logging back in. After completing the feature round, you can resume playing the same game, or you can select another game of your choice.
Malfunctions Voids all Pays and Plays.
Last modification date: 9/27/2022