Christmas Cash Pots is a 10 line, 5x3 slot game featuring a multi-cash collector bonus.
- Spin the reels by pressing the 'SPIN' button to try to achieve 2, 3, 4 or 5 of a kind reel wins.
- Select the 'CHANGE STAKE' button to increase or decrease the size of the bet.
- Press the 'AUTOPLAY' button to see the options. You must select the number of autoplay games, and your loss limit, before you have the option of starting the autoplay.
- 'Custom Loss Limit' refers to how much money you wish to lose before the auto play stops.
- You can either choose to accept the suggested loss limit, which is your stake multiplied by the number of autoplay games you haveselected, or manually type in a loss limit by pressing the 'Custom Loss Limit' button.
- Choose the 'More settings' option if you wish to stop the autoplay when you win over a certain amount.
- Select the 'AUTOPLAY' button during autoplays to stop them.
Enabling 'Turbo Mode' increases the speed of a game by speeding up the reel spin animation. This does not impact the outcome of the game.
- All games are played with 10 win lines.
- Wins can occur across any or all of the win lines.
- Only the highest award is paid per winning combination.
- Wins on different played lines are added.
- All wins pay across adjacent reels.
- Your winnings will be credited to your account immediately.
- You will lose your bet amount if you lose the game.
- CASH POTS Symbols can be lit or unlit, all CASH POTS symbols pay mixed in any order.
- A Multi-Cash Collector Bonus is triggered by 6 or more CASH POTS symbols on reels 1-4 and a bonus symbol landing in view on reel 5.
- During a Multi-Cash Collector Bonus any positions which do not contain a CASH POTS or cash collector symbol will re-spin up to 5 times.
- Once re-spins are complete all line wins are paid, and the values displayed on all CASH POTS symbols in view are collected for each cash collector symbol in view.
- Spin Chance is triggered automatically if the credit is reduced below the current price of play, yet is still greater than zero.
- Spin Chance offers the player an opportunity to wager their remaining credit in an attempt at winning an additional spin at the current bet.
- To play Spin Chance, select the ‘PLAY’ button to begin moving the pointer across the meter.
- Alternatively, select the ‘NO THANKS’ button to exit Spin Chance with the remaining credit.
- If the pointer stops on the green segment, a spin at the current bet is awarded and plays automatically.
If the pointers tops on the red segment, the player loses any remaining credit and exits to the base game.
- The red and green segments are proportional to the amount of credit in relation to the current bet. The chance of winning a spin is determined by this ratio.
In the event of an unexpected interruption/termination of a real play game, the game will recover to the last known state.
- Your odds of getting any particular outcome are always the same. This reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of plays, over an extended period of time.
- Any combination of wins in a single game is limited. It may not be possible to reach this limit in a single game from every stake configuration.
- This game has been independently fairness tested.
- The expected payback for the game is 95.00%.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 11/23/2021