Mystery Slide Feature
- Mystery Slide image shown below contains sample outcomes.
- The pearl symbol is a reveal scatter symbol.
- All pearl scatters reveal to one of the following symbols awarded by the Mystery Slide
- & are not available in Mystery Slide reveals.
- During the Mystery Slide feature, pearl scatters will randomly appear and lock on the reels.
- 3 or more pearl scatters expand the reels to 4 X 5.
- 1 or more pearl scatters in the newly expanded area will continue to expand the reel height by 1, up to 7 X 5.
- Once the maximum height of 7 X 5 is reached, no additional pearl scatters will randomly appear and lock on the reels.
- The and symbols no longer appear on the Mystery Slide once the reel height exceeds 4X5.
- The Mystery Slide will spin once to reveal all pearl scatters by replacing them with the symbol awarded on the Mystery Slide.
- The Mystery Slide Feature is complete once all pearl scatters are revealed.
Free Spin Feature
- Free spin scatters are only present during main play.
- scatters are only available during free spins.
- Collect scatters to win jackpot prizes.
- scatter counter resets at the end of free spins.
Scatter Ways Feature
Scatter ways symbols are all scatters
Wins can occur in any position and are not limited to direction or reel placement.
- Scatter ways scatters pay all ways.
- Bet a minimum of XX credits to play.
- Only the highest winner paid per winning combination.
- Free spins use an alternate set of reels.
- All expanded reels taller than the 3 X 5 use an alternate set of reels.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- The theoretical return to player (RTP) is 94.27%.
Last modification date: 6/8/2021