Elemental Beasts is a 20 line, 5x3 slot game featuring Free Spins and Spin Chance.
2 How to Play
Spin the reels by pressing the 'SPIN' button to try to achieve 2, 3, 4 or 5 of a kind reel wins.
Select the 'CHANGE STAKE' button to increase or decrease the size of the bet.
- Press the 'AUTOPLAY' button to see the options. You must select the number of autoplay games, and your loss limit, before you have the option of starting the autoplay.
- 'Custom Loss Limit' refers to how much money you wish to lose before the auto play stops.
- You can either choose to accept the suggested loss limit, which is your stake multiplied by the number of autoplay games you have selected, or manually type in a loss limit by pressing the 'Custom Loss Limit' button.
- Choose the 'More settings' option if you wish to stop the autoplay when you win over a certain amount.
- Select the 'AUTOPLAY' button during autoplays to stop them.
2.2 Turbo Mode
Enabling 'Turbo Mode' increases the speed of a game by speeding up the reel spin animation. This does not impact the outcome of the game.
3 Game Rules
- All games are played on 20 win lines.
- Wins can occur across any or all of the win lines.
- Only the highest award is paid per winning combination.
- All line wins pay left to right only.
- For a line win to be awarded symbols, or their substitute, must appear on adjacent reels, beginning with the leftmost reel.
- Your winnings will be credited to your account immediately.
- You will lose your bet amount if you lose the game.
- The Wolf symbol is wild and substitutes for all symbols, except for the Lion symbol. The Wolf symbol appears on reels 2, 3 & 4 during the base game and during Ice Stage Free Spins.
4.1 Free Spins
- Free Spins are triggered by 6 or more Lion symbols landing in any position. 1 Free Spin is awarded for each Lion symbol in view.
- At the start of Free Spins, the bonus will start in the fire stage, collecting 8 Lions in the fire stage will enter the ice stage, collecting 8 wolves in the ice stage will enter the fire stage and increase the multiplier in the next ice stage by 2.
- During free spins if 6 or more Lion symbols landing in any position. 1 Free Spin is awarded for each Lion symbol in view.
- The multiplier is only active while the bonus is in ice mode
- The Free Spins feature Spinsurance, If the free spins reach zero spins remaining and the bonus would pay less than 10x the players stake the game awards 3 additional free spins.
- SPINSURANCE can occur multiple times in a single game cycle
4.2 Spin Chance
- Spin Chance is triggered automatically if the credit is reduced below the current price of play, yet is still greater than zero.
- Spin Chance offers the player an opportunity to wager their remaining credit in an attempt at winning an additional spin at the current bet.
- To play Spin Chance, select the ‘PLAY’ button to begin moving the pointer across the meter.
- Alternatively, select the ‘NO THANKS’ button to exit Spin Chance with the remaining credit.
- If the pointer stops on the green segment, a spin at the current bet is awarded and plays automatically.
- If the pointer stops on the red segment, the player loses any remaining credit and exits to the base game.
- The red and green segments are proportional to the amount of credit in relation to the current bet. The chance of winning a spin is determined by this ratio.
5 General Information
5.1 Game Recovery
In the event of an unexpected interruption/termination of a real play game, the game will recover to the last known state.
5.2 Payback Information
- Your odds of getting any particular outcome are always the same. This reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of plays, over an extended period of time.
- This game has been independently fairness tested.
- The expected payback for the game is 96.00%.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 8/24/2021