How to Play
- The appearance of 3, 4, or 5 triggers 8, 15, or 25 Free Games, respectively.
- 2x the total bet is awarded upon Free Games entry.
- During Free Games, each multiplies the total win by x2 or x3.
- The appearance of 2, 3, 4, or 5 during Free Games retriggers 5, 8, 15, or 25 Free Games, respectively.
- Free Games end when 0 Free Games remain or after 1000 Free Games have been played. Game Rules
- ‘+’ / ‘-’ buttons increase / decrease the bet value — the bet value is the total bet per game round.
- Starts a game round at the current bet value.
- Displays the autoplay options.
- Stops the autoplay session.
- Exits the autoplay menu.
- Starts the autoplay session. The numerical value displayed within the button shows the number of autoplay game rounds remaining
- Current Bet: The current bet is the value that appears above .
- Minimum Bet: The minimum bet is the lowest possible bet value, which is selected by pressing until the bet value no longer decreases.
- Bet Multiplier: The bet multiplier is defined as the current bet divided by the minimum bet.
- Autoplay will allow game rounds to be played automatically.
- Click on the Autoplay button and select the number of Autoplay game rounds.
- Autoplay session — The number of Autoplay game rounds selected.
- Loss Limit — set the maximum loss for the Autoplay session — if this value is met or exceeded, the Autoplay session will stop.
- Single Win Limit — set a win limit for the Autoplay session — if this value is met or exceeded, the Autoplay session will stop.
- Stop On A Progressive Jackpot (if enabled) — choose if the Autoplay session should stop / not stop if a Progressive Jackpot is won. This option will only be displayed on games offering Progressive Jackpot(s).
- Bet — amend the Bet value, if required.
- The Start Button will populate with the selected number of Autoplays when a permissible combination of settings has been selected.
- Certain Autoplay settings are mandatory for some jurisdictions.
- If you are disconnected while playing, Autoplay settings will have to be re-set when you re-load the game.
- The overall return to player is 96.19%.
- The game outcomes are determined by a random number generator that has been certified by an approved test house.
- Incomplete games will be stored for a minimum of 15 minutes. Returning to an incomplete game allows the player to complete the incomplete game round. If a game is incomplete for longer than the stated time period, the game will be auto resolved, and any winnings credited to the player’s account.
- Misuse and malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- The above 2 points may be subject to further terms, conditions and processes of the gaming site operator.
Last modification date: 8/23/2022